Vive la France, cont.

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at arts.usyd.edu.au
Tue Feb 18 15:28:45 PST 2003

Quoting Jordan Hayes <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com>:

> http://www.jpvwines.com/94_insignia.html
>
> It's mostly cab with a little bit of merlot. It's overblown, overpriced
> crap.
>
> > I'll look and see how much it is.
>
> You'd be lucky to find one for $150 at auction.

That's like $250 for me plus whatever the import would add on. I don't think so. I once spent a day on trauma and guilt because I'd paid over $100 on a bottle of wine, and that was a really big deal event. I love it, but I don't have the kind of life where that sort of money could be spent on that kind of thing... and I'm not entirely sure how I'd cope if I did.

Thanks for the suggestions though. What you say about Californian wine has pretty much been my experience. I'd rather drink reisling, and that's saying something.

Catherine

------------------------------------------------- This mail sent through IMP at ArtsIT: http://admin.arts.usyd.edu.au/horde/imp/