another pious eruption from Lerner

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Tue Feb 18 19:59:53 PST 2003

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 at 10:46pm Doug Henwood wrote:

> The guy writes this stuff himself in the third person,
> right? This man should be let nowhere near a speakers'
> platform.

Anybody who demands with such fervor that his honorific be used has already got a huge burden to lose before they rise to credibility in my book.

One of the things I find obnoxious about the professional medical literature vs. the prof. natural science lit is that in nat. sci. journals there are no degrees or ranks listed for authors whereas the physicians want to make clear who is an MD, a PhD, or a grad student. Bunch of fucking two year olds is what it reminds me of.

-- no Onan