Fisk

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 19 12:59:03 PST 2003

Robert spoke at a Church in Berkeley recently w/Dennis Bernstein of Flashpoints and Michael Parenti. Couple of hundred Bezerklians, not a one a grad student, prof. or liberal pundit, I'd say, brayed at every bit of ultra-left agit-prop boilerplate, willfully proud of standing up for principles that, even in Berkeley in toto, wouln't get a majority during the public comment period at a City Council meeting.

"Better Fewer But, Better!"

Caller to Larry Bensky:, "KPFA needs to have more Michael Parenti!"

Q&A to Terry Gross, when on KQED-FM, "Forum, "Who Is Michael Parenti?"

AK Press tabler on Sunday, on Christian Parenti "Dad, [Michael's son, author of excellent, "Lockdown America, " from Verso], we need to talk. Your position on..." A zillion examples of Stalinoid imbecility follow.

Fave sign of Sunday, "Stalinism is not the A.N.S.W.E.R."

-- Michael Pugliese

"Without knowing that we knew nothing, we went on talking without listening to

each other. Sometimes we flattered and praised each other, understanding that

we would be flattered and praised in return. Other times we abused and shouted

at each other, as if we were in a madhouse." -Tolstoy