Decline of the Print Media Re: Boring Lefties

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 12:30:56 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/19/2003 1:31:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, furuhashi.1 at osu.edu writes:

> >Whenever I go to the bookstore these days and I see all of the right
> >wing books on the shelves, I always wonder why progressives and
> >radicals can't do better.
>
> Are right-wing books really doing well? Evidence?

Everytime I walk past the bestseller shelf at the chain bookstores (Barnes and Noble, Waldenbooks, less so Borders) I always see the Coulter, Hannity and O'Reilly "books", however, you can never find "Stupid White Men" even though its been in the NYT Bestseller list for a long time.

Sergio -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030219/5942e0cd/attachment.htm>