Using the "UN Process" to Help Organize a Massacre--Ed Herman

Peter K. peterk.enteract at rcn.com
Wed Feb 19 16:42:40 PST 2003

>I am curious. Do you actually believe this? Or are you acting out of
>friendship with Hitchens? Because this fits perfectly with the type of
>bullshit that goes on Fox.
>
>Sergio

Difference is Fox doesn't care about the Kurds, I believe. If I was converted to the anti-war/leave-Saddam-alone/abandon-the-Kurds position it would be because of Janeane Garofalo. She's co-hosting the Jimmy Kimmel(sp?) show all week. It's on ABC at 11:05 Central time. Last night she mentioned her anti-war position which was an odd bit of seriousness on a talk-show.

You've attacked me a few times now and perhaps it's my midwestern backwardness but I can't get worked up over a guy named Sergio. Makes me think of tight-fitting Sergio Valenti designer jeans or of guys who drive around on Vespas saying "chow" in a sexy voice.

Peter