Venezuela: AOL.com censors strike at VHeadline.com subscribers' freedom & liberty

Thu Feb 20 12:32:53 PST 2003

Simply put, AOL has unilaterally decided to block VHeadline.com email editions from delivery to subscribers who signed up to receive the daily editions since we updated our servers in January. We are unwilling to believe that the heavy-handed decision is motivated by political pressures but must accept the fact that we have been unable to elicit any response from AOL administrators since the "censorship" began last weekend.

http://www.vheadline.com/readnews.asp?id=3184