Ramsey Clark & the right to counsel

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Feb 20 12:43:27 PST 2003

loupaulsen at attbi.com wrote:

>In any case, how do you come to the conclusion that this one guy is WORSE THAN
>PINOCHET??

I didn't come to that conclusion, nor did I say that. I picked Pinochet because it's an instance where there's no question about what he did, he's a very high profile thug, and some people have questioned the legitimacy of his arrest. Legit or not, he's politically odious, and I can't imagine anyone volunteering to defend him except maybe some of my old friends from the Party of the Right.

Doug