Ramsey Clark & the right to counsel

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 20 13:13:05 PST 2003

My hunch is that fellow lawyer for Milosevic, Jacques Verges, told him about the Rwandan genocidaire needing counsel. Verges is the former PCF French Communist that defended Klaus Barbie, the Nazi scum. The ICSDSM of Verges and Clark, Jared Israel et. al.is also honeycombed with the Third Positionist "Red-Brown" neo-fascist PCN-NCP,and Belgian Maoist loons that defend Kabila...Che, in his dealings w/Kabila in early 60's in the Congo knew he was a greedy pig.

-- Michael Pugliese

"Without knowing that we knew nothing, we went on talking without listening to

each other. Sometimes we flattered and praised each other, understanding that

we would be flattered and praised in return. Other times we abused and shouted

at each other, as if we were in a madhouse." -Tolstoy