Ramsey Clark & the right to counsel

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 13:44:38 PST 2003

From: "Nathan Newman" <nathanne at nathannewman.org>

I don't know what Ramsey's game is -- bucking for sainthood, maybe, in apparent selfless devotion to the ideals of the legal profession. He certainly doesn't seem to be cultivating the popularity needed to be leader of anything.

Overall, I persist in believing that the self-stylings of ANSWER or anyone else claiming "leadership of the progressive movement" are an irrelevant concern right now.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail