Rove and Wolfowitz's role

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Sun Feb 23 00:25:27 PST 2003

>Two men driving Bush into war
>
>Ed Vulliamy in New York profiles the religious figures behind a 'Texanised
>presidency' who believe war will mean America is respected in the Islamic world

Ed Vulliamy is an excellent investigative journalist on the Guardian and Observer newsgroup.

I am copying the URL of this Observer article to LBO-talk because although a lot will be known in the US, it is possible that with US newsmedia, this information may not be brought together in quite this way before. Perhaps satirically but not so authoritatively and systematically?

http://www.observer.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,901066,00.html

Chris Burford London