Isms and other matters

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Feb 23 07:10:16 PST 2003

Catherine Driscoll wrote:

> > OK, I'll give you some more specific IP egs if you want, but I had thought
> that's what I was sketching out in the last post. How come you don't have to
> write an essay on the topic of how Marxist theory -- is that instantiated in
> Marx alone Yoshie, I think you'll have to clarify that for me before I can
> answer the task -- is utterly sufficient to contemporary IP?

If you want a theory I guess you will have to sit down in a library and work one out. Then go out and find some followers to spread the theory. Incidentally, when you get the theory, what are you going to do with it. Myself, I'm not very interested in explaining marxist theory to anyone. It's a tool. I try to do things with it. If you don't find it a useful tool, use some other tool.

Carrol