Italians are blocking trains carrying American militarysupplies!

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Feb 23 10:27:26 PST 2003

Just get off the railroad tracks before the train chops off your legs like happened to Vietnam vet, Brian Willson, by the Concord Naval Weapons Station when weaponry and munitions was being shipped out to port to go to El Salvador. One week afterwards, thousands of us (Nuns w/beards too aka Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence), after speeches by Daniel Ellsberg, Jesse Jackson et. al. with sledgehammers took apart a large section of the tracks. It was fixed within three days but, at least for that period the war machine was hindered.

-- Michael Pugliese

"Without knowing that we knew nothing, we went on talking without listening to

each other. Sometimes we flattered and praised each other, understanding that

we would be flattered and praised in return. Other times we abused and shouted

at each other, as if we were in a madhouse." -Tolstoy