Race and war

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Mon Feb 24 08:31:34 PST 2003

The following photofeature

http://www.citypaper.com/2003-02-19/photofeature.html

seems to suggest that white trash tends to support Bush's warmongering while Blacks and ethnic minorities tend to oppose it. This is consistent with my other observations, e.g. a Pennsylvania politician and his hick supporters launching a campaign to ban French wine from state-owned liquor stores

http://kdka.com/local/local_story_049105117.html

In the times like this, I love capitalism because it screws the sheeple like that big time. Next time this white trash starts whining about "their" jobs going south of the border, escalating prescrption costs, not being able to afford health care, corporate executives embezzling their pensions, or not beingable to find a job at all - any progressive minded person in this country should send them a hearthly "fuck you" and direct them to ask their president to reward them for their patriotism.

Wojtek