white trash

Steven McGraw stmcgraw at vt.edu
Tue Feb 25 16:20:43 PST 2003

>Does the phrase "Nuremburg trials" or "Nurmeburg principles" mean
>anything to you?
>Or you happen to think that anyone who just "follows
>orders" should be automatically exonreated?
>
>Wojtek

Good point Wojo. Is your university doing military research? Better find out! As a man of conscience, you might have to quit your job. While you're at it write the IRS a little note. Tell them you refuse to pay all tax that might go to the war on Iraq or any related project. In addition, refuse to pay sales tax starting now. If you can do these three things I'll agree that my childhood friends and half my family deserve to be executed and imprisoned for war crimes. Hell, I'll even visit you in prison : )

--Steve McGraw, of the West Virginia McGraws, 4th generation white trash