Shock And Yawn

Mark Bennett mab at straussandasher.com
Wed Feb 26 10:24:11 PST 2003

"Silent Genocide"

http://www.zmag.org/GlobalWatch/chomskymit.htm

-----Original Message----- From: Max B. Sawicky [mailto:sawicky at bellatlantic.net] Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 10:09 AM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: RE: Shock And Yawn

I remember 'silent genocide,' or some kind of genocide; I don't remember a figure, but I could have forgotten it.

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Seth Ackerman Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 12:58 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Shock And Yawn

Dennis Perrin wrote:

> Recall that Chomsky said before the Taliban were routed that the US
> was planning a "silent genocide" of up to 7 million. Of course, the
> opposite happened, millions saved from starvation (according to
> Oxfam), and a million-plus more returned from exile.

I don't know where you get this stuff, Dennis.

Seth