URGENT: Need Information on Virtual Rally

Peter K. peterk.enteract at rcn.com
Wed Feb 26 18:35:52 PST 2003

>http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2003/2/25/131908
>
>after years of listening to cons whining about incivility, watching them
>lately and reading their stuff--especially yesterday's ridiculous behavior
>with garaofalo, i'm really amazed at what mendacious little fucks they are.
>i know, i know liberals are too, but there is something qualitatively
>different here.
>

>kelley

What happened with Garofalo? She'd be a better leader than either Ramsey Clark or Michael Lerner even if she is a celebrity.

http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2003/2/26/121313 "Garofalo Swooned for Baghdad Bomber Clinton" For those who suspect the U.S. peace movement is less about peace than it is about politics, we thought it was worth revisiting some recent comments from comedienne-turned-foreign policy expert Janeane Garofalo, who criticized the Fox News Channel yesterday as a mouthpiece for the Bush administration.

On Sunday Garofalo told "Fox News Sunday" that she staunchly opposed Operation Desert Fox - Bill Clinton's impeachment-eve cruise missile attack on Baghdad. The only reason she and her Hollywood buddies weren't marching in the streets, Garofalo explained, was because "it wasn't hip."

However, just last month the actress-activist was swooning for the old Baghdad bomber himself, Bill Clinton, gushing that he reminded her of the Beatles.

"Let me tell you something about Bill Clinton: It was like the Beatles deplaning. It was hysteria," Garofalo told the Associated Press, describing the ex-president's reception at a "Seeds for Peace" dinner she hosted in New York on Jan. 15." ---- I read Salon.com's account and Garofalo wasn't talking about her reaction. She's talking about the reaction of the benefit attendees to Clinton. Suckers all. Clinton fans don't brag about being against Desert Fox, also known as Clinton's dog wag. He didn't even consult the UN for christ's sake.

Newsmax can lick my balls.

Peter