gold standard cranks

Daniel Davies dsquared at al-islam.com
Fri Feb 28 01:08:24 PST 2003

Daniel Davies wrote:

>>It always cracks me up that being in favour of the
>>teaching of the Theory
>>of Evolution is a "left-wing" political view in America.

>You ever spend much time here?

>Doug

Eighteen months in the Oklahoma public school system while I was growing up (ever spend much time there? :-)). There was certainly a controversy in my science class over the issue, so I have first hand knowledge that I am not making this up out of whole cloth.

But yeah, I admit that most of my information comes from the internet. I swear that I have on a number of occasions seen libertarian nutcases attempt to defend their self-professed "political neutrality" by putting themselves in contrast to the religious types. It's really quite extraordinary.

dd