Color of Anarchism Re: Protest ISO...

Anthony Tothe yankee at webspan.net
Wed Jan 1 09:35:05 PST 2003

My minor disagreement with Yoshie on this is that I think the problem is more widespread than to just those who call themselves anarchists. -Tony

----- Original Message ----- From: Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 2:45 PM Subject: Re: Color of Anarchism Re: Protest ISO...

<http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html>