Color of Anarchism Re: Protest ISO...

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Wed Jan 1 11:36:27 PST 2003

When you accuse the left of tokenism, what precisely do you mean. Tokenism historically has meant using one member of a group to continue the process of disenfranchisement of the whole group.

Whatever our opinions of the left, I don't think tokenism applies.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck0" <chuck at mutualaid.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 2:31 PM Subject: Re: Color of Anarchism Re: Protest ISO...