US cultural sway waning?

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Jan 3 02:32:04 PST 2003

The company website: <http://www.mecca-cola.com/>. The slogan: "Ne buvez plus idiot, buvez engagé. Buvez Mecca-Cola." -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/>