Color of Anarchism Re: Protest ISO...

n/ a blackkronstadt at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 14:21:22 PST 2003

>You mean the five people which meet your definition of anarchist?

No, I'm referring to the thousands of anarchists worldwide who form a solid majority amongst those who even self-identify with anarchists, as evidence by anarchist organisations all over the world. For example, the CGT and CNT in Spain, the CGT in france, the AF in the UK, WSM in Ireland, the anarcho-communists of South Africa, NEFAC FNAC FRAC-GLR IWA-AIT IWW in north america, FAuI in Italy, FAU in Germany, SY in Sweden, AL in Lebanon, etc. etc. I could go on, but im not going to. All these organisations membership, according to the beliefs the organisations and they themselves put forward in their publications, contradict your version of "anarchism" and the post-leftist garbage you attempt to attach to it.

>Among most anarchists, the word lifestylism is commonly defined as:
>
>"people who live the lifestyle but don't embrace the politics."

No, since most anarchists understand the personal to be representative of the political.

>Now, I may dress like an anarchist on occasion, but as somebody said the
>other day, "he [Chuck0] looks like an accountant."

good for you.

I'm not even going to go off about how you have yet again failed to respond to a single criticism, and have only hurled insults...

_________________________________________________________________ MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail