Color of Anarchism Re: Protest ISO...

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Jan 7 22:07:05 PST 2003

n/ a wrote:

>> You mean the five people which meet your definition of anarchist?
>

> No, I'm referring to the thousands of anarchists worldwide who form a
> solid majority amongst those who even self-identify with anarchists, as
> evidence by anarchist organisations all over the world. For example, the
> CGT and CNT in Spain, the CGT in france, the AF in the UK, WSM in
> Ireland, the anarcho-communists of South Africa, NEFAC FNAC FRAC-GLR
> IWA-AIT IWW in north america, FAuI in Italy, FAU in Germany, SY in
> Sweden, AL in Lebanon, etc. etc. I could go on, but im not going to. All
> these organisations membership, according to the beliefs the
> organisations and they themselves put forward in their publications,
> contradict your version of "anarchism" and the post-leftist garbage you
> attempt to attach to it.

I understand that there are anarchists in these groups, but I'm saying that most of those anarchists have a broader understanding of who is an anarchist than you are your narrow-minded friends.

By the way, there are lots of anarchists in Europe who don't belong to any of those explicitly anarchist groups. I know this bothers you immensely, but that is the way it is these days.

:-p

Chuck0

------------------------------------------------------------ Personal homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/

"The state can't give you free speech, and the state can't take it away. You're born with it, like your eyes, like your ears. Freedom is something you assume, then you wait for someone to try to take it away. The degree to which you resist is the degree to which you are free..." ---Utah Phillips