Color of Anarchism Re: Protest ISO...

Brian O. Sheppard x349393 bsheppard at bari.iww.org
Wed Jan 8 01:35:54 PST 2003

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Chuck0 wrote:

> I understand that there are anarchists in these groups, but I'm saying that
> most of those anarchists have a broader understanding of who is an anarchist
> than you are your narrow-minded friends.
>
> By the way, there are lots of anarchists in Europe who don't belong to any of
> those explicitly anarchist groups. I know this bothers you immensely, but
> that is the way it is these days.

Speaking for myself, I'm not concerned with who merits the "anarchist" label. It's not a trophy. I'm just concerned with what's right. And post-leftism, primitvisim, believing institutions should automatically self-destruct after a given time (when will infoshop.org self-destruct, Chuck?), and "ecumenical" anarchism aren't.

Cheer,s

Brian

--

"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Buying books would be a good thing if one could also buy the time to read them in: but as a rule the purchase of books is mistaken for the appropriation of their contents." - Arthur Schopenhauer