Self-determination - pork rinds

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Wed Jan 8 07:13:12 PST 2003

genny cream was also big in ohio, but there was another player in the highly competitive cream ale market, little kings.

of course, we always said of wiedemann's, that it was "the beer to have when you've had more than one."

never heard of spiedies--and have a feeling i should be grateful.

ps--apologies to those who may consider this exchange insufficiently revolutionary. we are sure to return you to your regularly scheduled ruthless critique of economic determinism shortly.