Color of Anarchism Re: Protest ISO...

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 22:46:21 PST 2003

> No, but it's as if they hot about the very opposite
> - rejecting
> anything that smells of the Leninist Party. Isn't
> there way of doing
> party that is neither Leninist or upper case?

Yes. Dont get me wrong, I am not anti-Party. I like birthday parties, beach parties, Burning Man (if that can be considered a party). However Leninist and cocktail parties, I really dont care for them ;)

Anyway, I did not follow their argument that closely, however, I didnt notice that they were calling each other Leninists (maybe I misunderstand what you're saying).

Anyway, your criticism could certainly be levelled against me, and I apologize...it's a personal hangup that should not be imposed on a public forum. As Alan Watts used to say, "when you get the message [or, in my case, deliver it], hang up". Sincerest apologies to everyone.

-Thomas

===== "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

"Money eats quality and shits out quantity" -William Burroughs