Deleuze & Guattari, Zizek on Arendt (More from Brennan)

Todd Archer todda39 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 13:33:58 PST 2003

Doug said:

>Because pop culture is only concerned with what hundreds of millions, nay
>billions, of people think and dream about, when the real action is around
>the forces of production. I'm shocked you had to ask.

>Doug

<rolling of eyes> Yes, Great Heavens! "Forces of production"! How boring and yesterday! All the great insights into society can be had via Simpsons and Dorito commercials! Who needs that icky "serious stuff"?

And left political parties! Good God! Don't let me get started on those . . . .

Todd

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8 is here: Try it free* for 2 months http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup