Rock'n'roll kicks butt

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Fri Jan 10 07:19:15 PST 2003

If you want to see a Red-blood Amerikkkun version of young Palestinians dancing on the streets after 9/11, see the following ad of a watering hole located in a blue-collar district of Baltimore:

http://www.thunderdomeonline.com

In this context, global capitalism sounds like poetic justice - the I-love-my-country-but-cannot-pay-my-bills folks who want to kiss ass overseas get their own asses kicked in their workplace by falling wages and disappearing pension plans. And they deserve every bit of it.

Wojtek