Jared Israel's website, "Documenting the Nazi Past of the Palestinian Leadership/"

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 13 00:15:28 PST 2003

From one of the most visited US fascist websites, Stormfront. <URL: http://www.stormfront.org/truth_at_last/archives/israel.htm > "The Truth At Last, " is an irregularly published newspaper of Ed Fields, a figure in the old National States Rights Party, no, Chip?
> Stalin and Trumanwere then in a race to be the first to officially
> recognize the new Jewish state.
Trumanbeat Stalin by just hours. The U.S. Communist Party celebrated and in New York City  some two-thirds of their members were Jews. The New York Times of March 12, 1948 carried the headline: "10,000 communists and Left- Wing Labor Leaders Demonstrate For Israel"- "Youthful and disciplined Communists raised their battle cry of, 'solidarity forever," as they marched. The parade and rally were held under the auspices of the "United Committee to Save the Jewish State and the U.N." Formed recently after the internationally minded Communists decided to take over an intensely nationalistic cause, the partition of Palestine (into a Jewish state). The grand marshal of the parade was Ben Gold, president of the communist-led International Fur and Leather Workers Union."

Today, before seeing, "Derrida, " with Thomas, picked up a book on the SFPL stacks, "Israel and the U.S. National Interest, " a critical study published by Univ. of Illinois Press in 1986, that looks quite good, author in preface mentions how she radically shifted her views after a conventional grad school socialization by travelling in the "Mid-East" and reading lots of Edward Said, Samir Amin, etc. In a footnote in the section on the recognition of Israel, a book is cited, title something like, "Truman, Israel and the Jews." Should have written down the exact title, as a quick googling only found on the first pg. of hits that Stormfront site and other anti-semitic websites with titles like, "jewsweek, " and the ever popular, "jew occupied government, " along with it's ZOG cousin.

-- Michael Pugliese

I got an axe-handle pistol with a graveyard frame. It shoots tombstone bullets wearing balls and chains. I'm drinking TNT. I'm smokin' dynamite. I hope some screwball start's a fight, 'cause I'm ready, ready, ready

Muddy Waters, "I'm Ready."