The Triumph of Hope Over Self-Interest

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 13 10:27:24 PST 2003

Jim. F. mentions S.M. Lipset, "Political Man, " on "working class authoritarianism and conservatism. Richard F. Hamilton, has a book (in a rush to get to an appointment, no cite for now) refuting the statistics and politics of Lipset there.

And, thank you Yoshie for not reading me! I already cut and paste the Sheldon Richman from Cato Inst. on Henry Wallace. At least you did find that book on Truman and Israel I alluded to that was cited in, "Israel and the U.S. National Interest."

Grr, as kelley would say.

-- Michael Pugliese, really pissy since another marxmail regular, Hunter Bear just accused me of supporting the death penalty and being a racist to boot. God, Stalinoid pricks just enrage me.

I got an axe-handle pistol with a graveyard frame. It shoots tombstone bullets wearing balls and chains. I'm drinking TNT. I'm smokin' dynamite. I hope some screwball start's a fight, 'cause I'm ready, ready, ready

Muddy Waters, "I'm Ready."