The triumph of hope...

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Mon Jan 13 14:15:35 PST 2003

At 05:01 PM 01/13/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>For
>example, in an earlier post I referred to labor organizers' experience
>with people thinking they are on their way up, so therefore no need to
>unionize or support unions - i.e. it's what poor, losers do.

Yeah, like my dad: came to the US in 63 at age 50. Started life from scratch as a unionized Teamsters billing clerk. Bought a house in LA, supported a family of four (wife not working), put both kids through school (one with a Ph.D. one with an M.A.), retired on a full pension + social security + health insurance. What a loser!

Joanna