Lazare: Unpatriotic opposition

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Jan 13 17:32:32 PST 2003

mike larkin wrote:

> Quite the paint-by-numbers Marxist, isn't he?

Who is the "he" you are referringto.

Doesn't
> seem to have much of a grasp of the real anti-war
> movement out there; gives WWP way too much credit; no
> mention of the anarchists or the religious folks (the
> latter are almost the only ones i see at anti-war
> meetings here in CT).

Religious folks (esp. in my experience Catholics, Presbyterians, & Quakers) are always among the core of any anti-war effort. They are also usually quite relaxed about reds -- I've warned the local people two or three times about those horrible people at NION & ANSWER, and they couldn't care less.

Carrol