masturbation [ ...was International ANSWER somthing]

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Tue Jan 14 14:19:28 PST 2003

At 02:47 PM 01/14/2003 -0500, you wrote:
> BTW, one of my theories about the taboo on masturbation, is that st8
>males are made anxious by the implicitly homosexual desires excited by
>jacking off. Do het males purely fantasize and/or use st* porn images and
>videos of het sex or does the actions of cock stroking excite them in ways
>they are loath to admit are signs of latent homosexuality?Though the erotic
>psychology of heterosexual males is not a subject I know the least about.
>Just a speculation.

There's a taboo on masturbation? Affecting any kind of male? News to me. There's an implicit homosexual desire in jacking off???

You're begging a lot of questions here....

I have known some (very, very few) males who don't masturbate, but for nearly everyone else, it's like George Carlin said, "If God had not meant us to masturbate, he would have made our arms a different length."

I would suspect that women are less likely to indulge...at least judging from the tampon industry which is one huge case of overpackaging.... because God forbid a woman should actually touch herself while inserting a tampon....

Joanna