TOWARD A MAXIMUM ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Tue Jan 14 22:40:07 PST 2003

At 14/01/03 20:40 -0600, Carrol Cox wrote:

>The young woman who broke apart
>the local SDS back in 1969 by joining the Weatherman got her arm broken
>during the Days of Rage. The last time I saw her, she was passing
>through town from east to west and consulting an astrology guide to see
>what bus she should take. I wonder if Chuck0 will end up in astrology or
>the Baptists? :-)

I object to this way of arguing by trading in personal contempt.

(I have not been following this particular thread until now, and I do not know whether I would agree with ChuckO or not.)

It comes close to the personal disruptiveness mentioned in the introductory notes to this list, and I am not surprised, though I regret, that it provoked the response of Thomas Seay.

Please will Carrol stop this offensive sort of posting?

Chris Burford

London