lbo-talk-digest V1 #7254

Daniel Davies dsquared at al-islam.com
Wed Jan 15 05:52:22 PST 2003

>Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 00:05:20 -0600
>From: "Peter K."
>Subject: Re: Moore's comments about Flight 93

>Yoshie:
>Are you and Doug sure that we should trust the columnist >from the
>Independent (UK) in question Yasmin Alibhai-Brown and >swallow her
>report wholesale? Here's an excerpt from the Independent >article
>which has been used as the main source by NewsMax and the >New York
>Post:
>- ------
>The Wall Street Journal Opinion page was also pushing it >which is
>why I was skeptical from the start too.

>Peter

I have a bit about this on my weblog ( http://d-squareddigest.blogspot.com ). Apologies for the plug, but suffice to say that I was there, and it didn't happen the way Yasmin Alibhai-Brown said it did. I am still chortling over the rather childish joke that she is "the least credible Alibhai since Lord Lucan's"

dd