Deleuze & Guattari, Zizek on Arendt (More from Brennan)

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at arts.usyd.edu.au
Thu Jan 16 01:37:50 PST 2003

Quoting billbartlett at dodo.com.au:

> You're going to need a guide and interpreter as well. (I know I would, the
> rules and etiquette of Rugby are a complete mystery to me.)

Well, no, that's part of the point. I understand the rules very well, on and off the field. I am painfully, and I use the term advisedly, familiar with RL. Just because it's no mystery at all doesn't mean it can't appall.

> I think Alan
> Jones would be the right man for the job.

See that would almost make it worth the trip. Once. If I could film it, and if he wasn't allowed to run away.

> I suspect this will make the experience even more unpleasant, but perhaps if
> someone explained the mysteries to you, there might be some chance of
> redemption. But if you can bring yourself to feign some contrition, we might
> reduce the sentence to one or two Rabbitoh games.

Fine. I'm sorry. Really.

Catherine

------------------------------------------------- This mail sent through IMP at ArtsIT: http://admin.arts.usyd.edu.au/horde/imp/