International ANSWER: Spammers

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Tue Jan 14 16:27:49 PST 2003

At 05:46 PM 01/14/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>My late friend John Liscio, who was a real porn connoisseur,
>theorized that men liked girl-on-girl action because it freed them of
>the anxiety of having a male on the screen who might experience
>unwelcome scopophilia.

Fascinating....the reason why men like watching women have sex has to do with the fact that they don't have to watch a man????? It would have nothing to do with the fact that women are HOT????

I would be incredulous except that I too have noticed the skyrocketing of anxiety when men are in any position to think that they might be attracted to/perceived to be attracted to/....a man.

Aiiiii,

Joanna