freedom to farm

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 15 11:34:53 PST 2003

Jacob pointed out A.V. Krebs. Has a huge book on agribiz, blurbed by Jim Hightower, who wrote a book called, "Square Tomatoes, "no?

<URL: http://home.earthlink.net/~avkrebs/CARP/reaper.html > "This is a book filled not merely with fact, but with the spirit of Thomas Jefferson, Shay's Rebellion, The Wizard of Oz, Mary Ellen Lease, Upton Sinclair, Woody Guthrie, Cesar Chavez and Willie Nelson. It's a big book about justice, and it speaks the truth. Al Krebs has poured his life's work into this volume, and it's a work well worth the telling. The Corporate Reapers will inform you, anger you, broaden your vision and --- I hope --- fire you up for reform." - Jim Hightower, Former Texas State Agricultural Commissioner

In the PWW of the CPUSA, farm issues are covered. http://www/pww.org I think. Lem Harris, who must be hitting 90, covers that beat for them.Dyson, Lowell K. Red Harvest: The Communist Party and American Farmers.

-- Michael Pugliese

I got an axe-handle pistol with a graveyard frame. It shoots tombstone bullets wearing balls and chains. I'm drinking TNT. I'm smokin' dynamite. I hope some screwball start's a fight, 'cause I'm ready, ready, ready

Muddy Waters, "I'm Ready."