TOWARD A MAXIMUM ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 16 02:02:28 PST 2003

At 11:06 PM -0800 1/15/03, Marta Russell wrote:
>We have both the potential for activating something to bring about
>equality and the need to go much further than Americans are
>prepared, I'm afraid.

Let's not worry about _all_ Americans for the time being (besides, we'll never get all of them on our side). How far are the 9% of Americans who are relatively consistently opposed to imperialism prepared to go? How can we expand the proportion of Americans consistently opposed to imperialism from 9% to, say, 20-30%? -- Yoshie