TOWARD A MAXIMUM ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Thu Jan 16 11:00:39 PST 2003

>Taking and occupying a building that is always guarded -- e.g., an
>important government building -- would be far more difficult.
>Shouldn't be impossible, though, with a sufficient number.

In fact we did this when Califano would not issue the 504 regs. I was not in San Francisco but enough disabled people were to get into the Federal building and occupy it for about 5 days with the help of local community. Califano signed the regulations. That is what I am talking about. An act and a result.

Marta