TOWARD A MAXIMUM ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 11:16:05 PST 2003

--- Marta Russell <ap888 at lafn.org> wrote:
> In fact we did this when Califano would not issue
> the 504 regs. I
> was not in San Francisco but enough disabled people
> were to get into
> the Federal building and occupy it for about 5 days
> with the help of
> local community. Califano signed the regulations.
> That is what I am
> talking about. An act and a result.

This sounds good and a lot better than the scheduled anti-war strolls in the park. I assume that there were no vanguardists organizing this action. Funny how things always turn out better when they dont show up (armed with their magic lantern of leninist theory) to lead us poor masses. One can well imagine that had the vanguardists been consulted in this case, they would have called for better "discipline" and moderation against "adventurism", lest people get hurt or the press use the incident to denounce the whole movement as "VIOLENT"...boogah boogah.

-Thomas