TOWARD A MAXIMUM ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Jan 16 13:53:05 PST 2003

Thomas Seay wrote:

> This sounds good and a lot better than the scheduled
> anti-war strolls in the park. I assume that there
> were no vanguardists organizing this action. Funny
> how things always turn out better when they dont show
> up (armed with their magic lantern of leninist theory)
> to lead us poor masses. One can well imagine that had
> the vanguardists been consulted in this case, they
> would have called for better "discipline" and
> moderation against "adventurism", lest people get hurt
> or the press use the incident to denounce the whole
> movement as "VIOLENT"...boogah boogah.

You mean like how the vanguardists missed out on Seattle?

Ahh, the good ole days...

Chuck0

------------------------------------------------------------ Personal homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/

"The state can't give you free speech, and the state can't take it away. You're born with it, like your eyes, like your ears. Freedom is something you assume, then you wait for someone to try to take it away. The degree to which you resist is the degree to which you are free..." ---Utah Phillips