Marta wanted you to see this!

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jan 19 13:01:27 PST 2003

But Dennis, by your logic shouldn't the USA share in any punishment to Iraq, in re: the Iran war? And if not, then why Iraq (as far as its aggression to Iran is concerned)? I think you've argued this one off the table.

mbs

Isn't Iraq a criminal nation for its assault on Iran's sovereignty, backed to the hilt, by the way, by Washington? I know most here feel there's a price to pay for America's many sins (including that misguided anti-imperial response on . . . oh, when was it again?). What about Iraq's?

DP