Volunteer "human shields" to head for Iraq

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Wed Jan 22 01:40:18 PST 2003

I've said for a while that I doubt this war will happen, partly in hopes that Karl Rove is running the show at the White House. I think a war is almost guaranteed to kill Bush's reelection, since the blood on his hands for no justification will kill whatever likeable he has with a lot of people-- and that "good ol boy" likability is about all he has going as an asset right now. I heard him on the radio today complaining about the UN inspectors, and he sounds like a peeved obnoxious little boy. Really, really nasty and bad, as if he couldn't wait to go kill people. He is just losing it as he gets caught in the middle of American opinion, the UN and his own hawks.

- -- Nathan newman --- Just how popular is Bush in the States right now? Is he still Putin-level super-dooper popular?