UN demo 1/27

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Jan 22 10:18:20 PST 2003

***Stop the War on Iraq before it starts***

Weapons Inspections begin at home

Date: January 27th Time: 9:00am Place: Isaiah Wall in front of the United Nations, 43rd street & 1st Ave.

With the entire national and international community focused on the United Nations, on Monday, January 27, 2003, Chief UN Weapons Inspector Hans Blix will present his report on Iraq. Regardless of the conclusions, the Bush Administration will try and find any excuse to invade Iraq in its efforts to control the region's oil resources. As Americans responsible for the actions of our government and as citizens of the world, we must stand against this illegal and immoral war. Human life will not be sacrificed for economic gain.

WAR IS NEVER THE WAY TO PEACE.

for more info contact mobilize_un at ziplip.com