Raimondo on Ritter

W. Kiernan wkiernan at ij.net
Fri Jan 24 17:36:27 PST 2003

jks wrote:

> That's because YOU don't have a teenage daughter.

Um, if you do have a teenage daughter like my two, and if your eyes and ears work, then I don't see how you could possibly think of a sixteen year old woman as a child. They don't look or talk or act like the children they were five or ten years previously. Clearly they are not children but young ladies instead.

And boy oh boy, if you think you can get away with treating your sixteen year old daughter as though she were a child, are you ever looking for a whole world of trouble!

Lerv dAD