subject change

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Wed Jan 22 11:22:00 PST 2003

> And do you really believe that SH is on the verge of launching a
> nuclear attack? He knows that if he did, or anything like it, Israel
> and/or the U.S. would vaporize Iraq. You're accepting the bellicose
> premises of the Bush worldview, even if you dissent on the
> operational details.
>
> Doug

My point, which I thought was easy enough to understand, is that referring to Israeli and US nukes says nothing about allowing Iraq to get them. I mean, if he stays in power, he's gonna want a few. Right? So the question is, should he be allowed develop a small arsenal? The feeling here seems to be, so what, no big deal, Israel and the US are worse, blah blah blah. I mean, if you don't care that Saddam gets nukes, at least say it openly and don't dodge the issue by going on about Sharon and Bush.

DP