subject change

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Wed Jan 22 19:40:20 PST 2003

> Going to war with a country because they might get nukes is insane. Using
> Iraq for target practice (for the last ten years) is criminal. Supporting
> Israel's genocidal, anti-democratic, destabilizing policies is
> stupid/wrong/criminal.
>
> In short, when I look at the Middle East, Saddam is the least of my
worries.

> Joanna

I said I was opposed to Bush's rationale for war, but no matter. We must deal with Israel's "genocide" first -- "genocide" of whom, I wonder. The worst outburst of Israeli aggression came in 1982 with the invasion of Lebanon. Death toll: 17 thousand and change. Mass murder. A slaughter. Genocide? When they start herding Palestinians into gas chambers by the millions, then we'll talk.

As for Saddam, the "least" of your worries. Nukes for him? Why not? Must counter those fascist Jews, right?

DP