A.N.S.W.E.R. ACTION PLAN: What's Next for Anti-War Movement

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Thu Jan 23 11:29:51 PST 2003

The whole Anti-War movement huh?

I notice that ANSWER"s definition of what's next doesn't extend beyond the next rally. Yawn!

Every single person with a job and a family has something they can do to stop this war. That my or may not include freezing one's ass in the rain listening to boring speeches. That was my latest rally experience though it was a local thing involving lawyers and concrete solidarity with one community caught up in War on Terrorism BS.

I will try to write in a little bit some things I wish the atni-was movemenr were FOR. Meantime, if ANSWER wants to organize buses, maybe that's a good way to keep them out of other activists' hair...

Cynically. DoreneC