[LCPJ-List] BLACK COMMENTATOR: AN ANTI-RACIST PEACE MOVEMENT

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Jan 23 13:53:14 PST 2003

Funny, I was at their site earlier today (C-Punch likes them -- sooprise, sooprise), and I can't say I was too impressed. They do have a weakness for race baiting, and employ the term "race traitor" without a hint of irony. And they inform me in this diatribe that if I'm a serious white radical (of whom they seem to be somewhat tolerant), I will have to accept leadership from the likes of Larry Holmes, Al Sharpton and Cynthia McKinney.

Guess I'm just a racist cracker of bourgeois privilege. And I know that more than a few here will agree with that.

DP