Is Gitlin <agent baiting deleted>

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Thu Jan 23 19:28:56 PST 2003

I agree. I took the header as a sign of pique, but it's not good to joke about these things. Bad chris! For being too lazy to change the header, bad max!

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Chip Berlet Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 10:07 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: RE: Is Gitlin <agent baiting deleted>

Hi,

As a matter of principle, even though I disagree with Gitlin, this thread that agent-baits him in unethical and repulsive. Even repeating the header is not defnsible.

-Chip <not a deep cover CIA agent run by Dulles and Bundy> Berlet